WELCOME

Joseph and I welcome you to our world--the world of writing and photography and all that is involved with being published authors. We hope you will come to know us...and our writings.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A WELCOMED TREAT


Halloween night found Joseph and I in Hallettsville, TX at a family-birthday celebration. To our surprise and great delight, we met these two sisters. Read what one sister writes.

"My sister Audrey and I really enjoyed meeting you and Joe this past week end at Irene’s 80th. She and I took turns reading to each other your books. We feel asleep reading and read them on the drive home. What an impression you two left on our hearts. I’m looking forward to reading every page of those precious treasures. Keep up the good work and may God bless you and this wonderful adventure you are on.
Until we meet again.

Denise"

These two girls impregnated our lives and I know they will be an inspiration for us to, not only continue writing, but to write even better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment