WELCOME

Joseph and I welcome you to our world--the world of writing and photography and all that is involved with being published authors. We hope you will come to know us...and our writings.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

IN SEARCH OF...

Hi everyone,
I've spent most of today searching for a new laptop. Not an easy task!

Like any smart shopper, I did a lot of internet searching and comparing to get the best deal. This being cyber week, I thought it's time to replace my sick three-year old HP.

Oh the choices...HP, Dell, Sony, Toshiba, and the list goes on and on. For the most part, I've always stuck with HP. However, QVC had an easy pay deal on a 17.3" Dell that I could not pass up. The only thing...it won't be delivered until December 23! Geeze.  I've never been known for being patient when it comes to new gadgets--like computers.

Today I saw online where Costco had a HP 8GB 750GB Hard drive for right under $800. Sounded good to me. The only problem, when I got to the store they said, "Oh, that price is only for online shopping."

I buy a few items I was needing and made my way back toward home...only stopping in at Sam's Club to check on getting my prescription for new glasses. AGAIN...problems arise.

Ok, so no new glasses (I'll just muddle my way through life.)  I think to myself, I might as well look at their HP laptops. Great, I found just what I wanted and the price was right.  Again, a problem arises. I would have to buy the DISPLAY MODEL. Not for me.

As you can see, I've not had a day where a lot got accomplished. However, I was thrilled to see that two people were now following our blog via email...AND a new member.

Thanks to Tasha Werner for being member #12. Tasha is the sweetest young wife and mother who is working hard at her newly established photography business Tasha Werner Photography. You can check her out at:
http://www.tashawernerphotography.com/default.h7tml

That's if for now. See you tomorrow.

~Vada for...
Vada and Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment