WELCOME

Joseph and I welcome you to our world--the world of writing and photography and all that is involved with being published authors. We hope you will come to know us...and our writings.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing seems to go right? Today was my day. Come to think of it...maybe it's a continuation from yesterday.

My goal for today was to write an inspiring blog about the approaching Christmas season. No matter how hard I tried, nothing seemed to gel.

I decided to work on my photography blog but my 'sick' laptop kept freezing up. Each time I'd edit a post, I was unable to publish it. Finally, I did the best I could and gave up.

Verse for the Day:

“But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live,”

~Vada for...
Vada and Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment